Monday, July 18, 2011

u'r love will not easy to be mine


i'm lonely nor alone
seeing the sky just cloud behind
talk to my heart
think with my mind
all of my answer only empty inside
told to myself
this love is wrong
this feeling is pretending
hiding my love for you
i'm felt pain at all 
how could i let my heart to loving you???
if beside u have someone that loving you
how could i let u know my feeling for you???
if my love for you will hurt another heart
how could we'r let this love be mine???
if u'r love not easy to be mine~
i'm afraid to hurt her feeling~
so all i can said just forgive me
for love that we'r hidden ~
trust me its all i do coz i love you~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this one!
It is sure hard to tell your feelings! :/

WenWen said...

yupss~ somethings that hard to explain..btw thanks 4 visited my blog :) cheers!^^

Post a Comment